Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Matthew Perry Doesn’t Remember Shooting Friends Due to Addiction



Matthew Perry has been quite open about his addiction
 to alcohol, and it comes as no surprise to anyone who
 followed Friends that his destructive habit is bound 
to leave consequences.
In a recent interview with BBC Breakfast host Chris Evans,
 Perry made a staggering revelation when he said he 
couldn’t remember shooting entire seasons of the show 
because he was “out of it” at the time.

When asked about his least favorite episode of Friends,
 Perry said:

“I think the answer is I don’t remember three years of 
it, so none of those. I was a little out of it at the 
time. Somewhere between seasons three and six.”

Perry was catapulted to superstardom thanks to his role
 on Friends and a very likable and awkward Chandler Bing
 that brought laughs to the audiences, and fortune and
 fame to Perry, which were very soon followed by substance
 and alcohol abuse.

While shooting Friends Perry checked into rehab twice. 
Since that time he has opened his very own alcohol 
rehabilitation center.

No comments:

Post a Comment